Saturday, March 28, 2015

Cool Finds!

 I love to bargain shop.

Here are pictures of some of the cool items I've purchased from places like the Habitat Store, consignment and antique shops. Then of course is the leftover materials from this project.

So many possibilities for this! Stuffed animals, socks or books.
I have to decide whether this will go in the playroom or the boys' bedroom. It was only 50 cents.

$5.00, sturdy and perfect for blocks. 

Don't you love this! I was going to use it in the kids' bathroom for towels, but
now that the bathroom is almost finished, I see that it won't fit well.
So my oldest daughter (23) is buying it from me (an $8 find!) to use in her room for her throws.


My $2.00 SPCA Store find. I will have a hot drink corner of the kitchen.

Normally, these screens go for at least $99, but I found this at the Habitat Store for $60
and it matches the World Market bench that I purchased years ago. This divider will create
 a foyer and a play area for the little boys in our 13x17 front room.
Once upon a time, this room was the living room in this 1976 ranch.
I also bought a Pottery Barn rug at a bi-annual consignment sale for only $15. It'll be great for the boys room. More pics to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment