Thursday, January 22, 2015

Framing Done, Next: Uh oh!


The framers left about an hour ago and it's really cool to walk into the room. We can't go upstairs yet because the stairs are not in yet. The staircase, the front entry, and the electrician come next week...oh, look who is here, a large truck delivering the shingles, I'll be right back, I have to move my car!

I'm back.

The next stage should be interesting. While I expect the front entry to take 1-3 days of real inconvenience, when the kitchen wall is knocked down to greet the new family room, the builders will come through and begin gutting two of the main bathrooms. 

Meanwhile, I picked most of the lighting, 
This is the front door and mudroom door selection and the second is the main bathroom selection: 

http://lights.builderslightingllc.com/search_individual_result.asp?current=512250&page=9


 http://lights.builderslightingllc.com/search_individual_result.asp?current=572616&page=9

I still have to pick a ceiling fan for the new family room and the paint colors are..well, they were selected until I looked at them this morning in the light of a different room. (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment