Saturday, March 28, 2015

Mission Organization: Toys

Toys, beloved toys.

You may think I'm loony for attempting to organize toys for two five and three year old boys, but oh well.

Our front room will be divided by a wonderful Habitat Store find I bought yesterday. One area will be a "proper" foyer and the other area which is roughly 13 x 12 will be a play area, future school room, future office space.

I'm keeping the colors neutrals because toys will bring enough color to the space! I want the toys organize in containers and bins that can be stored in the bookshelves that will be in there.

Some of the toys will go in the large storage box that I bought. I like to rotate toys every four to six months to keep the boys from getting bored.

Right now, it's time to sort, in order to store

legos
cars
soldiers
marbles
playdoh tools
etc etc etc.

I purchased some bins from Ikea, Walmart, and an antiques store. Even plastic sugar containers are great to recycle for small pieces.











No comments:

Post a Comment