Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Colors, Floors, and Faucets

In early December, my builder took me on a four hour dream: selecting finishes! I had actually gone to the flooring store a few days before because
1) it's always good to look at your potential flooring in the room it will be placed and look at the lighting hitting it at various times during the day and evening.
2) It takes me awhile to make a decision


I had gotten paint color samples for each room and I wanted to also look at those pairings.

These are not exact duplicates of what my final decisions were (some are) but most are pretty darn close!

Decking: 
Color: Island Mist

Master Bath Floor: The actual ceramic tile is a tad more stone grey than this.




















Powder Room Vanity: Stain will be a dark cherry




















New Front Entry: the bottoms of the columns will be stone of grey hues and the windows around the six panel door will be bigger. The mudroom entry (mud porch) will get the same columns. The door will be black. (Picture to come!)





















Wall Colors: This is the general palette. I'm going with the grey tones. We are using Sherwin Williams






















Family Room Addition, Kitchen and Entry Room Flooring: Engineered Hardwood. This picture is quite similar, except our selection has a bit more character (dark grain strands). Called Country French





















Check out my PInterest Boards on the left column of this blog or my Houzz page (http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/7918115/thumbs/webbfam8s-ideas)  for where I am getting my inspiration from. 

Follow me on Pinterest:
http://www.pinterest.com/tinacwebb/


No comments:

Post a Comment